Quotes from Barack Obama
5 Inspirational Quotes from President Obama to Help You Overcome Life’s Obstacles
Sometimes life can throw you some curve balls. Whether you’re in a marriage that’s struggling or you’re divorced and raising your child as a single parent, it can be tough to overcome those obstacles. And if you’re the child in that scenario and your mother remarries and you rarely, if ever, see your father, you might think about succumbing to the potential for victimization.
But the inauguration of President Barack Obama can teach us a valuable lesson about overcoming the tough times in our lives. In celebration of these events, Wevorce.com culled five quotes from President Obama to keep you going during tough times.
1. If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.
2. Hope. Hope in the face of difficulty. Hope in the face of uncertainty. The audacity of hope! In the end, that is God’s greatest gift to us, the bedrock of this nation. A belief in things not seen. A belief that there are better days ahead.
3. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. it’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.
4. Each of us has the freedom to make of our own lives what we will, but that we also have the obligation to treat each other with dignity and respect.
5. While we breathe, we will hope.
What about you? Which of President Obama’s words resonate the most with you? Tell us in the comments.