Your Next Chapter Doesn’t Have To Be Angry
No bickering lawyers, no courtrooms, no drama. A private divorce puts control back in your hands so you can begin again with peace of mind.
A private divorce is right for you if:
- You want to avoid a drawn-out process.
- You and your spouse are committed to ending your marriage with respect.
- You want support throughout your divorce journey.
- You want to lessen the impact on your children.
- You want to keep the details of your life private.
- You and your spouse communicate well.
- You and your spouse are on the same page when it comes to issues like asset division, child support, and custody.
Keep the kindness and skip the courthouse with a Private Judge™.
Free 7-Day Trial
Try us for a week – use the settlement software, create your parenting plan and separation agreement, meet your Certified Private Judge. See what you think – no credit card required.
Our goal is to help you remain a family, even after the marriage is over. We'd be glad to talk about this anytime.
Hear From Our Customers
“Wevorce changed my life.”
— Steve Huffman
CEO & Founder Reddit
“Several sites, including Rocket Lawyer, 3 StepDivorce, LegalZoom.com, will help with preparing legal documents to file with the court, but we weren’t ready for that. Wevorce helped us come up with a plan for us, our kids, money and stuff.”
— Christina Wood
Reporter for Family Circle
“These guys wanted us to get along in a way that was healing for everyone in the family so we could move onto our next chapter.”
— Nora Gibson
Good Morning America Interview