Your Next Chapter Doesn’t Have To Be Angry
No bickering lawyers, no courtrooms, no drama. A private divorce puts control back in your hands so you can begin again with peace of mind.
A private divorce is right for you if:
- You want to avoid a drawn-out process.
- You and your spouse are committed to ending your marriage with respect.
- You want support throughout your divorce journey.
- You want to lessen the impact on your children.
- You want to keep the details of your life private.
- You and your spouse communicate well.
- You and your spouse are on the same page when it comes to issues like asset division, child support, and custody.
Keep the kindness and skip the courthouse with a Private Judge™.
First Session Free
Each Session is a master class demonstration of the insights and inspiration needed to create change.
Need advice or answers?
No matter what stage your relationship is in or what troubles you face, our experts are available to provide you with answers.
Hear From Our Customers
“Wevorce changed my life.”
— Steve Huffman
CEO & Founder Reddit
“Several sites, including Rocket Lawyer, 3 StepDivorce, LegalZoom.com, will help with preparing legal documents to file with the court, but we weren’t ready for that. Wevorce helped us come up with a plan for us, our kids, money and stuff.”
— Christina Wood
Reporter for Family Circle
“These guys wanted us to get along in a way that was healing for everyone in the family so we could move onto our next chapter.”
— Nora Gibson
Good Morning America Interview