Pick a Divorce Financial Analyst
FIVE QUESTIONS TO ASK DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYSTS:
When embarking on divorce, it’s wise to find a financial advisor who is skilled at helping clients understand the long-term effects of a settlement. Here are five questions you should ask when seeking guidance.
1. How can a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst help me during my divorce?
2. What’s the difference between your services and the services provided by my attorney?
3. Should I decide to hire you, what’s the cost?
4. Do you advocate on behalf of one person or both parties involved?
5. How long have you been in the business of divorce financial planning?
Source: Shar Banks, MBA, FDFA, ChFC, Client Service Manager, Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts, E-mail: Shar.Banks@institutedfa.com