Demystifying Divorce: Virtual Town Hall Recap
“We’re not pro-divorce, we’re pro-family.” –Michelle Crosby, CEO of Wevorce, during Demystifying Divorce Facebook LIVE event
As mentioned on the Wevorce blog last month, we have launched a series of Facebook LIVE conversations, which began with “Changing Divorce for Good” — the same topic discussed during the Town Hall events, giving anyone who wasn’t able to attend in person the opportunity to join in via Facebook. If you missed the event, you can view the video here.
Some of the topics discussed during our Demystifying Divorce Facebook LIVE event included:
- How the end of a marriage can be seen as the evolution of a relationship.
- Why you are your own best negotiator when it comes to your family’s future.
- Why longer lifespans require more flexibility and the ability to allow for the evolution of relationships.
- How Wevorce got started and how it gives you more control over the outcome of your divorce.
Our next Facebook LIVE event, which will take place on September 8th, centers on the theme of finances during divorce. You’ll hear from Kristine Rushing, a Wevorce Fiscal Professional and CDFA, who will discuss the dividing of assets, child support, income, budgets, taxes, and other financial issues.
To attend, follow these steps:
- Become a fan of Wevorce on Facebook.
- Subscribe to Wevorce’s Facebook events.
- Send us your finance-related questions before the event.
- Log in to Facebook ten minutes prior to 6 p.m. Pacific Time and stay tuned for a Facebook notification that the event is starting.
We invite you to participate freely during the event, and you are welcome to share your thoughts or feedback. This form of open communication will help us all to share and connect in a meaningful way and continue changing divorce for good.
We hope you’ll join us!