Our Private Judge™ Certification Process
Experienced in divorce, trained in kindness.
Wevorce Private Judges are handpicked, thoroughly vetted, and carefully trained so they can offer their clients a divorce that celebrates, not severs, family bonds.
Interested in Becoming a Private Judge?
If you’re an attorney, judge, counselor, financial professional or mediator, working as a Wevorce Private Judge will allow you to:
- Align your work with your authentic self and values.
- Change the world by approaching conflict in a fresh, peaceful way – for yourself, your clients, and the world.
- Attract clients who are seeking your particular skill set and outlook.
- Experience an ongoing community of support.
- Work with clients who see the world the way you do.
become a certified private judge?
If you’re an attorney, judge, counselor, financial professional or mediator, apply to become a Wevorce Private Judge.
Hear From Our Customers
"Wevorce changed my life."
— Steve Huffman
CEO & Founder Reddit
“Several sites, including Rocket Lawyer, 3 StepDivorce, LegalZoom.com, will help with preparing legal documents to file with the court, but we weren’t ready for that. Wevorce helped us come up with a plan for us, our kids, money and stuff.”
— Christina Wood
Reporter for Family Circle
“These guys wanted us to get along in a way that was healing for everyone in the family so we could move onto our next chapter.”
— Nora Gibson
Good Morning America Interview