Our Private Judge™ Certification Process
Experienced in divorce, trained in kindness.
Wevorce Private Judges are handpicked, thoroughly vetted, and carefully trained so they can offer their clients a divorce that celebrates, not severs, family bonds.
Interested in Becoming a Private Judge?
If you’re an attorney, judge, counselor, financial professional or mediator, working as a Wevorce Private Judge will allow you to:
- Align your work with your authentic self and values.
- Change the world by approaching conflict in a fresh, peaceful way – for yourself, your clients, and the world.
- Attract clients who are seeking your particular skill set and outlook.
- Experience an ongoing community of support.
- Work with clients who see the world the way you do.
Ready to become a certified private judge?
If you’re an attorney, judge, counselor, financial professional or mediator, apply to become a Wevorce Private Judge.
Hear From Our Customers
“It really took all the hassle out of this. It got us to meet up for coffee and go over this like level headed adults. Very satisfied.”
— Matthew D.
“Organizes and lays out all the information needed for a cordial and fair divorce. Makes the process a bit easier and less stressful.”
— Jacqueline J.
“It helped my soon to be ex and I to come to agreements that we probably wouldn’t have if we didn’t have Wevorce as a step by step guide.”
— Candice L.