She wants a divorce but I cannot financialy afford two house holds with this economy and she only has a part time job. So I am stuck in Limbo here waiting for her to get a job , but I am stuck in Limbo here and can't seem to start to heal until she leaves. We both have agreed to keep the kids in the area for the schools, but it may be a while before she gets a job.
How am I to handle this difficult situation. I also think she is having an emotional affair and maybe it has also turned physical. Knowing that kills me. She also doesn't want the kids to know she has filed paperwork because nothing has changed , BUT IT HAS CHANGED. Anyone else here have to deal with a similar situiation?